Alan is already used by M-industries and Kjerner to build solutions for their clients. However, we’re not done yet improving the platform and creating new and better features.
Long term plans include:
- Todos could become a primary driver for the interaction with an application.
- Persistent (server-side) user profiles and preferences.
- Password reset + user creation flows.
- Make it easier to work with file property.
- Improved querying, reporting and data visualization features.
- Improved support for creating “live dashboard” applications.
- Enhanced security (always good to enhance security).
- We’re forever trying to drive down memory usage and improve computation performance of the entire platform.
The platform already has more features than we’ve been able to document. If your project requires something like this, get in touch and we’ll help you get set up:
- Reading from relational databases.
- Writing to relational databases.
- Using the firehose feature to create a relational database mirror.
- Migrate from a running system, and then replace it.
- Archive a system, download data, migrate and then upload.
- Upgrading system runtimes.
- Backup routines.